The Washington, D.C. District Roundtable is a monthly meeting where Scouting volunteers/Scouters from across D.C. gain skills and knowledge to enhance their Scout unit programs and have the opportunity to socialize and work together with fellow Scouting volunteers of the nation’s capital.
District Roundtables are held the second Tuesday of each month from 6:45 PM to 8:15 PM. Visit the District Calendar to view details about the next meeting. Scouting volunteers, parents and those interested in becoming volunteers with the Washington, D.C. District are all welcome to attend!
Roundtable is Essential to Attend!
You will become a more experienced Scouting volunteer and better serve your Scouting unit through attending Roundtable. At Roundtable, you:
- learn about best practices in Scouting;
- learn about program updates, especially upcoming events;
- discuss with other volunteers issues that can help improve your unit;
- enjoy fellowship with other volunteers and network with them for enhanced Scouting experiences and
- #GetTrained, as Roundtable attendance counts towards training awards.