The High Adventure Committee (HAC) is dedicated to promoting high-adventure programs in all NCAC districts. Volunteer scouters, including District High Adventure Coordinators, meet at 7:30 pm on the first Thursday of September through May at the Marriott Scout Service Center. The HAC is responsible for:
- providing information and assistance to NCAC youth and adults on High Adventure program opportunities, and
- conducting planning, logistics and training for expeditions to National and regional High Adventure bases with contingent crews from our Council.
Online registration is now open for these 2021 NCAC HAC-sponsored expeditions:
- Philmont 12-day backpacking treks: https://scoutingevent.com/082-37103
- Northern Tier 10-day paddles: Coming Soon!
- Sea Base 7-day coral reef sailing: Coming Soon!