Order of the Arrow
Welcome to the White Oak Order of the Arrow (OA) page.
The most important goals for this year for the White Oak Chapter are to:
- Increase member participation in all events and activities
- Increase the number of unit elections and camping promotions
- Increase the number of both Ordeal and brotherhood members
Visit the new Amangamek-Wipit web page at: Amangamei-Wipit Lodge Web Page
Your 2019 dues can be paid online at: Pay 2019 OA DUES
2019 Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Spring Fellowship April 12 – 14, 2019
Location: Camp William B. Snyder, in Haymarket, VA.
Go to Lodge page for info. and to register: 2019 Spring Fellowship
The Chapter welcomes all the new members that were inducted in the current year and congratulates all the new Brotherhood members.
2019 Election Forms
- Coming soon (up to 8 youth)
- Coming soon (up to 20 youth)
- Coming soon Unit Adult Nomination form
2019 White Oak Chapter Spring Ordeal May 10 – 12, 2019
You are invited to the White Oak Spring Ordeal / Brotherhood Conversion Weekend, May 10 – 12, 2019.
Candidates are contacted by email and letter with their invitation.
Brotherhood Conversion – Seal your membership by converting to Brotherhood (must be a member for 10 months or longer.)
Registration for the White Oak Spring Ordeal Weekend and Brotherhood Conversion
Please register for the event: Not open at this time.
Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted
There will be a maximum of 100 attendees.
Hallowood Retreat & Conference Center
7300 Banner Road, Comus, MD 20842-8010
Dennis Sayre – firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-346-6208
Mary Lou Gundersen: email@example.com, 301-869-5625
Conclave – May 17-19, 2019 (Friday – Sunday) @ Camp William B. Snyder, in Haymarket, VA.
Who attends? All the Lodges that are in Section/NE6A, including us.
Info and register at: 2019 OA Conclave
OA Assistance Needed
- If you can assist with one or more elections please contact Mr. Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections – Start Nov 1, 2018 and End May 31, 2019
- We need two weeks’ notice to schedule an election
- If you are interested in becoming a ceremonialist, please email Mr. Michael Kirk, Ceremonies Team Adviser at email@example.com.
Chapter Meetings and activities
|3nd Sunday of each month||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Transfiguration Episcopal Church
13925 New Hampshire Ave
Colesville, MD 20904
|Class A Uniform with sash|