2020 Popcorn Program
The Popcorn Program is an important part of Scouting. If managed well the program can generate enough income to financially support your Scouting program for the entire year!
Some of the great benefits of selling popcorn include:
- There are NO up-front costs to your unit
- A built-in prize program to support the Unit and individual Scout goals
- Participating in the Popcorn Program can complete requirements for rank advancement and multiple merit badges
- Popcorn is supported by the local community
- Scouts can earn a free week at a National Capital Area Council camp of their choice!
More importantly participating in the Popcorn Program teaches Scouts the value of earning their own way, setting goals, and supporting their unit program budget. This is an essential part of the character development learned through Scouting.
- NCAC Orientation Agenda
- 2020 Popcorn Sales Guide
- 2020 Distribution locations
- NCAC Storefront Target List
- 2020 TE Kernel Guide
- App Quick Start Guide
- Business Card – Vistaprint
- HR Door Hanger – Vistaprint HR
- How to Sell $1,000 Social Distancing
- Online Fundraising for Scouts
- Program Kickoff sales sheet
- Take Order Forms
- 2020 Amazon Rewards Prize Flyer
- 2020 District Contacts (coming soon)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org