Earn your Photo Patrol Patch
May 05, 2017
To improve our Council’s Visual Storytelling capabilities, you can now qualify to earn the Photo Patrol Patch!
You can qualify to earn the attached patch by completing the following steps:
- Take a print-quality photo that is used in The Scouter Digest, the NCAC Annual Report, or another Council print publication .
- Share a photo on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #myNCAC.
- Document in photography or video one Scouting event. Encourage other parents and leaders to submit material. Post the final video or slideshow online.
- Register as a Photography Merit Badge Counselor OR complete the Visual Storytelling course at Philmont Training Center. [OPTIONAL]
- Those who qualify would be part of the “Photo Patrol” going forward, and could be called on to help document Council and District activities.
- Members would be recognizable as approved Council photographers at events.