Serving Northern Virginia from the Potomac to the Occoquan River and I-95 East
Colonial District is part of the Virginia Central field service area in the National Capital Area Council. It is the home to 76 scouting units, proudly serving nearly 3,000 youth in the areas of Alexandria, Lorton and Mt Vernon in Fairfax County, Virginia.
Hear District Executive Todd Bolick and District Commissioner Sasha Loftin talk about how volunteers are the backbone of our district. Asked why she does what she does, Sasha says she “does it for the boys!” Amen!
- NCAC Update for Accident and Secondary Insurance
- Scouting’s Barriers to Abuse
- Click Here to Report Your Service Hours
- How to Join the Colonial Yahoo Groups
- Click here for a downloadable copy of the Colonial District calendar for 2016-2017
SUMMERTIME MEANS CAMPING!
Click Here for more information about going to the 2017 National Jamboree at Summit Bechtel Reserve in West Virginia