Camp Howard M. Wall
Located on the big island of St. Croix, Camp Howard M. Wall, locally known as Camp Wall is our very our little slice of paradise in the US Virgin Islands open year-round. Camp Wall is 17 acres of wide-open land with beach front access, beautiful sunrises and endless island time living opportunities. As part of the National Capital Area Council Family since 2012, Camp Wall can also be your home away from home while you’re away. No passport? Not a problem, we are a U.S. Territory and U.S. Citizens can come visit our beautiful islands which include St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix. St. Croix is just a two and a half hour plane ride from Miami.
Of all the islands, St. Croix is the most laid back, so it’s the perfect destination for your unit’s next big trip. Looking for a fun filled vacation, though? Well, you’ve come to the right place once again, St. Croix has enough activities to keep your group moving all day and night if you’d like. From a long weekend to an adventure packed week, Camp Wall can be your units home base for camping, cooking and relaxing with ease, while the rest of your trip can be spent exploring. For your next trip think outside the box, come to Camp Howard M. Wall and adventure Island Style.
For more information and booking availability contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Wall Amenities
Cabin Rental with electricity and AC: Two rooms with six bunk beds in each room (12 total beds in the cabin)
Two-person platform tents with cots. Seven tents available (14 people total)
Endless “bring your own tent” space.
Commercial Kitchen with a large prep area
Bathhouse with separate shower stalls
Large Shaded Pavilion area (great for eating, doing group activities, and hanging out in the shade)
Yard Games (including giant Jenga, Bean bag toss, and ladder ball)
Volleyball (Grass Court)
Pool table and inside game room
Local Sites and Activities
- Visit Buck Island National Park and the underwater snorkel trail (Charter Required) https://www.nps.gov/buis/index.htm
- SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea (Available via beach access and chartering a boat)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Charter Required)
- Visit the eastern most part of the U.S Point Udall https://www.gotostcroix.com/st-croix-blog/drive-point-udall/
- Hiking one of the many great trails: Light house trail, Jack and Isaacs Bay, Tide Pools (Car rental recommended)
- Hiking to the Annaly Bay Tide Pools
- Visit one of our many beautiful beaches: Cane Bay, Rainbows, Jacks, Isaacs, Grape tree bay, Shoys and more https://www.gotostcroix.com/guides/st-croix-beaches/ (Car rental recommended)
- Driving through the rainforest (Car rental or Taxi)
- Sailing in Christiansted (Charter required)
- Kayak Salt River Bay National Park to see the Bioluminescent (night kayaking charter recommended)
- Sailing/Motoring to Buck Island Reef National Monument
- Turtle watching at Sandy Point National Wildlife Refuge, home of the largest nesting population of leatherback sea turtles in the U.S.
- Visiting Whim Great House and learning the island’s cultural history
- Visit https://www.gotostcroix.com/ for more great ideas while you’re here.
For more information
- For rental inquiries:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CampWallUSVI