Activities & Civic Service Committee
The council activities and civic service committee, like the other council committees, has the primary responsibility of helping units succeed. If your committee does its job well, youth will have happier experiences in Scouting. The council activities and civic service committee responsibilities are:
- Set policies and procedures for activities.
- Set goals for activities.
- Plan and run council-wide activities.
- Submit a budget to the council finance committee.
- Promote activities and civic service events in and for units.
- Establish guidelines for coordinated district activities such as camporees, recognition dinners, etc.