Order of the Arrow
Order of the Arrow
Welcome to the White Oak Order of the Arrow (OA) page.
The most important goals for this year for the White Oak Chapter are to:
- Increase member participation in all events and activities
- Increase the number of unit elections and camping promotions
- Increase the number of both Ordeal and brotherhood members
Visit the new Amangamek-Wipit web page at: Amangamei-Wipit Lodge Web Page
Your 2019 dues can be paid online at: Pay 2019 OA DUES
2019 Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Spring Fellowship April 12 – 14, 2019
Location: Camp William B. Snyder, in Haymarket, VA.
Go to Lodge page for info. and to register: 2019 Spring Fellowship
The Chapter welcomes all the new members that were inducted in the current year and congratulates all the new Brotherhood members.
2019 Election Forms
- Coming soon (up to 8 youth)
- Coming soon (up to 20 youth)
- Coming soon Unit Adult Nomination form
2019 White Oak Chapter Spring Ordeal May 10 – 12, 2019
You are invited to the White Oak Spring Ordeal / Brotherhood Conversion Weekend, May 10 – 12, 2019.
Candidates are contacted by email and letter with their invitation.
Brotherhood Conversion – Seal your membership by converting to Brotherhood (must be a member for 10 months or longer.)
Registration for the White Oak Spring Ordeal Weekend and Brotherhood Conversion
Please register for the event: Not open at this time.
Absolutely no walk-ins will be accepted
There will be a maximum of 100 attendees.
Hallowood Retreat & Conference Center
7300 Banner Road, Comus, MD 20842-8010
Dennis Sayre – email@example.com, 301-346-6208
Mary Lou Gundersen: firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-869-5625
Conclave – May 17-19, 2019 (Friday – Sunday) @ Camp William B. Snyder, in Haymarket, VA.
Who attends? All the Lodges that are in Section/NE6A, including us.
Info and register at: 2019 OA Conclave
OA Assistance Needed
- If you can assist with one or more elections please contact Mr. Sayre at email@example.com
- Elections – Start Nov 1, 2018 and End May 31, 2019
- We need two weeks’ notice to schedule an election
- If you are interested in becoming a ceremonialist, please email Mr. Michael Kirk, Ceremonies Team Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter Meetings and activities
|3nd Sunday of each month||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Transfiguration Episcopal Church
13925 New Hampshire Ave
Colesville, MD 20904
|Class A Uniform with sash|