Pinewood Derby: April 18
February 05, 2020
LOCATION: Epworth United Methodist Church
9008 Rosemont Dr
(lower parking area, lower floor preschool entrance door)
The first place car for each rank level (Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Webelos, and Arrow of Light) in each pack is eligible to compete in the district race. Lions are not eligible to participate in the District Race.
In addition, each pack can send one car to participate in the appearance competition.
– Parents, sponsoring adults, leaders, friends, guests, and others are welcome on race day.
– Awards for Top Racer for each scout rank – Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Webelos, Arrow of Light and overall district.
– Awards for appearance (from appearance competition)
– All cars must comply with the current Seneca District Pinewood Derby Rules
– The Scout must be present to race their own car.
DATE: Saturday, April 18
8:30am-9:30am – Weigh In opens
9:30-9:50am – Registration & Inspection (please arrive on time)
10am-12:30pm – The race
COST: Registration fee is $35.00 per pack (covers the entire pack and guests)
Please add just ONE to the Quantity Needed during registration.
Payment is online only and the registration will cut off on April 16
2020 Rules – see the attachments on the right.
Each participating pack is required to provide one adult volunteer to assist with race day activities. That name will be collected during the online registration.
Questions – Please contact District Pinewood Derby Chairperson Mark Brady