It’s right here. Camp Cards have just arrived! If you have sold before, you know how easy and beneficial the sale can be. If you have not sold before, NCAC Camp Cards are easy money and an easy to sell. Earn your way to camp with no risk to you or your unit. Cards are only $5 each and offers your customers hundreds of dollars in savings from businesses you shop with all year long. There is even an app for additional savings! Just one purchase and your customer get their return on investment and the savings continue through December 2019.
Back by popular demand, we have two main anchor stores for our 2019 Camp Cards, Safeway and Harris Teeter. Additional vendors and discounts featured on the cards:
- Harris Teeter – $5 off purchase $75 or more
- Safeway – $5 off purchase of $50 or more
- Jiffy Lube – $8 off an oil change
- Sport Clips – $2 off haircuts/20% off retail
- Firehouse Subs – $2 off sub, chips & drink meal
- Six Flags America – Save $27 off admissions up to 4 guests
- NCAC Scout Shop (includes the Northern VA Scout Shop) 10% off camping gear purchase of $50 or more
- Dicks Sporting Goods – $10 off $50 purchase or more
- And again, their app with countless other companies
Your unit keeps half the all proceeds and no inventory to manage. Any leftover cards after the sale you will just simply return by May 15th and then you can start packing for camp! For more details please contact Carlos Salazar at 410-608-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register or to see our FAQ’s, please visit www.ncacbsa.org/campcards and your cards will be available at your February District Roundtable or can be picked up at the Marriott Scout Service Center. The summer and all its exciting events are just around the corner. This year sell Camp Cards. It’s an easy way to earn your way to your next big adventure.