Upcoming Cub Scout Roundtable Themes
September 19, 2018
To help Den and pack leaders with planning their upcoming den and pack meetings, the Roundtable plans to cover the following topics this year:
- 10/11/18 Law: “Obedient” Theme: “Super Cub!” Interest Topics: TBD,
This will also be the night of Recharter Training.(Moved)
- 11/8/18 Law: “Kind” Theme: “Paying it Forward” Interest Topics: The BSA Structure and the Aims of Scouting. This will also be the night of the Webelos Midway. This will also be the night of Recharter Training. (Revised)
- 12/13/18 Law: “Reverent” Theme: “Winter Wonderland” Interest Topics: Religious Emblems Awards Program and the Duty to God in Cub Scouting.
- 1/10/19 Law: “Loyal” Theme: “Scout Salute” Interest Topic: Den and Pack Discipline
- 2/14/19 Law: “Trustworthy” Theme: “Let the Games Begin” Interest Topic: The Webelos to Scout Transition: Preparation and Ceremonies
- 3/14/19 Law: “Thrifty” Theme: “A-Camping We Will Go” Interest Topic: Places to Go and Things to See and Do
- 4/11/19 Law: “Helpful” Theme: “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs” Interest Topic: Leader Recruiting and Succession Planning
- 5/9/19 Law: “Courteous” Theme: “S’More Cub Scout Fun” Interest Topic: Annual Planning and Planing Safely
- 6/13/19 Law: “Clean” Theme: “A Picnic with Pizzazz” Interest Topics: Cub Scouting for the Family and Member Retention. This will also be our annual BBQ.
This is only the plan for Roundtable topics and themes in an effort to be helpful for your own planning; you are welcome to follow your own course of themes and topics. The topics are subject to change as the needs of local units and changes in the national program may dictate.