Please follow the following steps to change your pin, if you have not already done so.
CHANGING YOUR “Be A Scout” PIN
- Log on to my.scouting.org
- Click on the “Menu” button on left hand side
- Under your Cub Scout Pack, click on “Organization Manager”
- Under “Organization Manager” click on “Settings” at the top of the page
- On the settings page, scroll to the bottom
- At the bottom there is a section called “Family Scouting,” select what type of pack best reflects your unit and hit “commit”
- Pins take 24 hours to reflect changes
It is important to update unit pins ASAP. As we move into “Back to School” mindsets, parents will making plans for fall activities. You will want to have the most accurate information updated for those families searching Be A Scout to join your units!