2018 University of Scouting – Walk-in Instructions: February 24
February 21, 2018
Instructions for UoS Walk-ins
1. Go the UoS site www.ncacbsa.org/uos
2. Go to the catalog and pick out the classes you would like to attend. Some classes will be full so it would be well to have alternatives identified.
3. Make up a preliminary schedule using the schedule grids near the end of the catalog
4. Login to the registration site where it says Register Now. Registration is closed but you can still access the site.
5. In the upper right corner of the page is a list of Attachments. Click on the college(s) you are interested in
6. The classes and space remaining will be displayed for each college
7. Make a list of the classes and times you would like from the available classes and bring it with you Saturday morning
8. Note some classes may be filled that morning by those who arrive earliest.