December 20, 2015
For Cub, Boy, Venture, Venturing Youth and Adults
It is free!
- Has your youth out grown their uniform?
- Has your adult uniform shrunk?
- Have you bought the new Cub Scout or Boy Scout uniform and don’t know what to do with the old one?
- Cleaning out your Closets and found uniforms that you would like to donate?
- Do you know of anyone who has left Scouting and would like to get rid of their uniform?
What can I do with washed/clean uniforms, uniform parts or scouting related items?
The Seneca district has a uniform exchange! It will be at the Thursday night roundtables each month.
Seneca Ward Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
18900 Kingsview Road
Germantown, MD 20874
(corner of Clopper Road and Kingsview Road)
How does it work?
- Donations are brought to Roundtable or can be dropped off at anytime to ML Gundersen.
- All items must be clean and useable.
- Uniforms, uniform parts and scouting related items are accepted. (Please remove any patches or badges you would like to keep.)
- All items will be marked with size (neck and waist in inches).
- Come to Roundtable and select what you need or you can call or e-mail (with neck and waist size in inches) Mary Lou Gundersen to see if there is anything in the exchange box.
Mary Lou Gundersen
email@example.com (subject: Uniform Exchange)
The uniform exchange is totally supported by your donations of items. The exchange is open to everyone in scouting. The exchange is designed to help defray some of the cost of scouting and to help get everyone uniformed.