Here are several resources for you to use that can help spark ideas on how to improve the overall health of your chapter. Some of them are lodge related, however, you as a chapter chief in our lodge are basically a lodge chief compared to many other lodges. Don’t let that get to your head too much, but do recognize the great honor and duty inherent to your position.
• Best practices for membership retention www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/best-practices#MR
• New members and new members’ parent video www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/lodgeledger
• Best practices for events and promotion www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/bestpractices#Events
• Best practices for service www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/bestpractices#Service
• Service ideas www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/service-ideas