District Community Service
Recording your Scout Unit’s Community Service
- Prince William Units are doing great things in the community, so please give yourself credit!!
I have included the websites where you enter your service hours. This helps you as unit keep track for Journey to Excellence. This also lets the District and Council know what we all have been doing the community. Please take a few minutes and review the instructions
For every project, make sure you record:
- How many scouts were there?
- How many leaders were there?
- How many hours did they work?
- How many other adults were there?
- How many other youth were there?
This will all be entered into the database along with type of project and/or partners in the project.
Once you’ve created an account, go to the Service Hours website. The same applies; if you don’t already have an account, create a login. If you don’t already have an account, click on the new user instructions (https://servicehours.scouting.org/includes/files/popHelp.htm) and create a login.