Powhatan District Finance Committee
What We Do
The District Finance Committee exists to support the financial management of District activities. These include the annual preparation and management of a local budget for training and event activities as part of the NCAC budget, and to conduct fundraising activities to support the local Scouting program.
How We Can Help Your Unit
The committee supports local units by providing BSA financial policy guidance for district and unit training and program operations as well as fundraising activities.
Contact Us When You Need the Following Services:
- BSA and NCAC financial policy guidance for district and unit activities
- Conduct of the annual Friends of Scouting fundraising activities to support local Scout program
- Conduct the local PopCorn fundraising activities to support local Scout program
- Conduct the local CampCard fundraising program to support local Scouting camp program
- Conduct the James E. West recognition program and other endowment activities to support the Scouting program
Powhatan District Finance Chair