Units have access to the online Unit Charter Renewal System (UCRS) for 120 days starting 90 days before and ending 30 days after the charter renewal date. The Patriot District’s unit charter renewal date is December 31st.
October 1 -January 31
For 2019, Patriot District is asking all units to turn in their completed packages
no later than November 9th.
Use the NCAC Unit Rechartering website for the actual processing or your renewals.
If unit recharter POCs did not receive or can’t locate the access code for rechartering, contact your unit commissioner for help.
Other resources for your review.
- 2019-2020 Charter Renewal Handbook
- 2019-2020 Charter Renewal Training for Unit Leaders
- 2019-2020 Charter Renewal Training for Unit Leaders (long version)
- Fillable Envelope Cover Sheet
- NCAC Rechartering Page (additional resources)
For more information:
Contact your Unit Commissioner,
or Asst District Commissioner (Rechartering) – Lee Cass, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Asst District Commissioner – Jae Engelbrecht, email@example.com
or District Commissioner – Dave Astle, firstname.lastname@example.org