Eagle Scout Resources
A Boy Scout of Life rank who wishes to begin their Eagle project must gain approval from the Occoquan District Advancement & Recognition Committee for their project prior to starting it. This is accomplished after the Scout gains the approval of his Scoutmaster, Unit Committee and the benefactor of the Project. After the unit insures that all components of the Eagle Project Workbook have been completed, they will request a District representative be appointed. This representative will review the workbook to insure that it meets the National BSA requirements.
When your Life Scout is ready to have his Eagle Project Workbook or Eagle Application reviewed, please contact the District Eagle Representative Mr. Erik Dorman at email@example.com
Eagle Project related forms
- NCAC Eagle Scout Procedures Guide_2014
- Eagle Scout Rank Application 2014, No. 512-728
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927 This is the newly revised Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook.
- National Capital Area Council (NCAC) Eagle Scout Council Certification procedures.
- Application for Alternative Eagle Scout Rank Merit Badges, No. 512-730
- Belated Eagle Scout Rank Application, No. 512-076
- Eagle Scout Service Project Coach Application, No. 512-069
- Individual Scout Advancement Plan, No. 512-936
- Navigating the Eagle Scout Service Project; Information for Project Beneficiaries Scouts should provide this to project beneficiaries.
- Request for Extension of Time to Earn Eagle Scout Rank, No. 512-077
- Request for Registration Beyond the Age of Eligibility, No. 512-935
- Join the National Eagle Scout Association