Eagle Scout Resources
A Boy Scout of Life rank who wishes to begin their Eagle project must gain approval from the Occoquan District Advancement & Recognition Committee for their project prior to starting it. This is accomplished after the Scout gains the approval of his Scoutmaster, Unit Committee and the benefactor of the Project. After the unit insures that all components of the Eagle Project Workbook have been completed, they will request a District representative be appointed. Here is a list of Occoquan District Eagle Scout Representatives (DER). Scouts must meet with their units DER before beginning an Eagle project. This representative will review the workbook to insure that it meets the National BSA requirements.
If you have any questions or when Life Scout’s are ready to have Eagle Project Workbook or Eagle Applications reviewed, please contact the District Eagle Representative Mr. Jerry Sagger at 703-232-3572 or email@example.com
Eagle Project related forms
- NCAC Eagle Scout Procedures Guide_2017
- 2018 Scout Seminar – Occoquan Life-to-Eagle
- Eagle Scout Rank Application 2017, No. 512-728
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927, October 2015 – This is the newly revised Workbook. Note: The Eagle Scout Workbook PDF requires Adobe Reader 9 or later and must be opened from within Adobe Reader. This enables the user to take advantage of the enhancements of expandable text boxes and importing images. Note: A web browser or Preview.app will display the message “To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer.” Open Adobe Reader first, and then open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. To download the PDF:
- Right click on the following link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target [or link] as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save the file.
- National Capital Area Council (NCAC) Eagle Scout Council Certification procedures.
- Application for Alternative Eagle Scout Rank Merit Badges, No. 512-730
- Belated Eagle Scout Rank Application, No. 512-076
- Eagle Scout Service Project Coach Application, No. 512-069
- Individual Scout Advancement Plan, No. 512-936
- Navigating the Eagle Scout Service Project; Information for Project Beneficiaries Scouts should provide this to project beneficiaries.
- Request for Extension of Time to Earn Eagle Scout Rank, No. 512-077
- Request for Registration Beyond the Age of Eligibility, No. 512-935
- Join the National Eagle Scout Association