George Mason Chapter Order of the Arrow
Goals of George Mason Chapter
- Increase member participation in all events and activities
- Provide unit election opportunities and camping promotions to all units
- Provide cheerful service, whenever possible, to our George Mason District
The OA Chapter meets at the same time and location as the George Mason Round Table. This is typically the second Thursday of each month. Please contact you Scoutmaster for the time and location as schedule changes do occur periodically.
- Chapter Chief: Henry Dorn
- Chapter Communications Vice-Chief: Brian Summers, Jr.
- Chapter Advisor: Mark Serfass
- Chapter Associate Adviser: Allison Hoopes
- Cook Crew Adviser: Brian Fleck
- Ceremony Team Adviser: Rory Hoyt
- Health & Safety Committee Chair: Tim Farr
It’s never too late to renew your Lodge Membership!
To be a member of Amangamek-Wipit Lodge and the Order of the Arrow, you must be a registered Scout or Scouter and pay lodge dues of $16 annually ($2 discount until 3/31/19). Membership ensures your invitation to all chapter/lodge events and includes a subscription to the quarterly Lodge Shark’s Tooth newsletter, which will be imprinted with your OA ID number and BSA ID number. Your 2019 dues can be paid online.
Amangamek-Wipit Lodge site