Cub Scouts have an opportunity to grow, learn, and have fun doing Cub Scout activities.
Virtual equivalents of outings are fine, but let’s try to get outside while being safe.
All activities completed between Memorial Day Weekend (May 23, 2020) Labor Day Weekend (Sep. 7, 2020) count for the NCAC’s 2020 Cub Family Summertime Passport.
Families of Cubs – Welcome to great summer adventures in 2020
Cubs have an opportunity to grow, learn, and have fun doing Cub Scout activities – some count towards rank advancement. All earn a cool patch!
Aspire to get outside and take outings. But if you feel virtual experiences are better and safer, then do those.
Choose your adventure
- Explore Myself
- Explore My Family
- Explore My Community
- Explore My World
- The activity window to complete the requirements is “summer” – Memorial Day weekend (May 23, 2020) to Labor Day weekend (September 7, 2020).
- Submit your completed passport by clicking here.
- Order your patch on NCAC’s website by September 30, 2020 by clicking here.
- All family members may earn this patch.
- Be sure to take photos and share with your friends on social media with the hashtag #ncac-cubscouts
- Patches cost $5 each.
- Patches will be available from the NCAC Trading post while supplies last.
- Patches can be ordered by clicking here.
- Order by July 31 to get your patches in September.
- Order by September 30 to get your patches in November.
- Have fun with your Cub Scout and the rest of your family by picking at least two activities in each Exploring category on the Passport.
- As each activity is finished, complete the information in the category box (include the date and parent/guardian initials).
- Parents and guardians, go over your Cub Scouts requirements with them in their Cub Scout Handbook for specific requirements that you can work on while completing the passport.
- Email your Cub Scout’s Cubmaster or Den Leader with what your Scout completed and the date so your unit can track their advancement.