Commissioner Tools and Unit Service Plan
Commissioner Tools is a tool available on my.Scouting Tools. It’s intended to help commissioners better perform (not change) current functions by improving efficiency and easy access of information. A few examples of what can be done in Commissioner Tools:
- Assign commissioners to units.
- Record contacts. A commissioner is most effective through frequent contact with their units so they can build a friendly and trusting relationship.
- Roundtable administrations. Plan, record attendance, and monitor effectiveness.
- Conduct assessments to help a unit improve. In concert with the Unit Service Plan and Journey to Excellence (JTE), the tool provides the ability to record the results and build action plans that may access and incorporate district, council, and other resources beyond the unit.
- Monitor a unit’s progress. Access unit information.
UNIT AND UNIT COMMISSIONER’S ASSESSMENTS
- Pack Assessment – Unit
- Pack Assessment – Commissioner
- Troop Assessment – Unit
- Troop Assessment – Commissioner
- Crew Assessment – Unit
- Crew Assessment – Commissioner
- Ship Assessment – Unit
- Ship Assessment – Commissioner
- Team Assessment – Unit
- Team Assessment – Commissioner
Commissioner Tools Training Available
Here are a few must-read documents to help councils successfully use Commissioner Tools:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Commissioner Tools Acronyms and Definitions
- Commissioner Tools PowerPoint presentation.
Video Training Modules
For more information, visit the National Council CT website.