Order of the Arrow
Arrowmen in the Colonial District are members of the Colonial Chapter of Amangamek Wipit Lodge #470. As the local branch of Scouting’s National Honor Society, our purpose is to:
- Recognize those who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law in their daily lives and through that recognition cause others to conduct themselves in a way that warrants similar recognition.
- Promote camping, responsible outdoor adventure, and environmental stewardship as essential components of every Scout’s experience, in the unit, year-round, and in summer camp.
- Develop leaders with the willingness, character, spirit and ability to advance the activities of their units, our Brotherhood, Scouting, and ultimately our nation.
- Crystallize the Scout habit of helpfulness into a life purpose of leadership in cheerful service to others.
You can follow happenings in the Lodge on Social Media:
Chapter Officers for 2017-2018:
- Chapter Chief Joseph Lepak, Troop 129
- Vice-Chief for Inductions TJ Polovchik, Troop 1519
- Vice-Chief for Communications Julian Bown, Troop 4077
- Vice-Chief for Activities Noah Ventura, Troop 1509
Contact Chapter Adviser Chris Marston at firstname.lastname@example.org.