Chain Bridge District’s Membership Toolkit
Here, you’ll find everything you need to recruit and register Scouts all in one place.
The Membership Toolkit is organized into the following folders for your convenience:
- Applications: Applications for youth and adults, BSA medical forms, position codes and position descriptions.
- General resources: Documents for each of BSA’s programs
- Join Scouting Night Toolkits: Recruiting resources for each type of program, including applications and medical forms, flyers and brochures, parent handouts and other helpful resources.
- New Unit Creation: The Charter Agreement, New Unit Application, Custom Unit Number Form, Flag Form, and applications for youth and adults.
Let us know if you can think of anything we should add. If something else would be useful to you, there’s a good chance that other leaders would like to have access, too.
Common mistakes to avoid when turning in applications
- Missing signatures and/or initials
- Missing SSN
- Missing position code / position description
- Missing unit type and number
- Missing BSA ID number(For “multiple” and/or “transfer” applications)
- Missing YPT certificate
- Missing signed disclosure form (background check)
- Missing references on adult applications
- Unit membership account at NCAC has insufficient funds
- Applications must be legible and dark (no fading ink when printing)
For any questions related to Chain Bridge Membership, don’t hesitate to contact the following: