3 Contests! 8 Prizes! Infinite Fun!
You’re already selling popcorn and earning prizes. But here’s three more incentives for you to get out there and make this the best season yet! Check out these contests. Enter now! Time is Limited!
Fill Your Sheet Contest
Fill your order sheet and you’ll be entered to win tickets to see the Washington Wizards or the Washington Capitals! Seriously, that’s all you’ve got to do.
- Fill your popcorn order form with orders.
- Make a copy of it.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31st, 2017.
- Your name will be placed in a drawing to win tickets to a Washington Capitals or Washington Wizards game.
Pop Your Pitch Contest
Send us a video of you giving your best popcorn sales pitch and you could win one of six awesome OWI-535 robotic arm trainer kits!
- Get out there and show us your best popcorn sales pitch. Do you juggle to grab attention? Are you kicking up the excitement like a carnival barker? Or maybe it’s your winning smile that makes the people come running to buy that popcorn.
- Take a video of you making your best popcorn sales pitch and email it to us at: email@example.com.
- An NCAC committee will convene to judge your best sales pitch. Starting on October 23rd, one winner will be selected each week for six weeks to receive a 2nd Generation OWI-535 Robot Arm. Winners will also have their popcorn sales pitch posted on the NCAC website and Facebook page, AND get bragging rights (not that you’d brag) for popping the best pitch.
- The contest is limited to Scouts working individually or together or in a group (yes, you and a few members of your Pack–or even the whole Pack–can get together to Pop A Pitch and win. Just remember, you’ll have to share the robot.). Sure, an adult can run the video camera, however…
- Sorry adults, parents, and leaders: you’re not eligible to win anything in this contest except for knowing that your Scout rocks at selling popcorn. Seriously though, adults, you’ll have to buy your own robot arm.
Patch Design Contest
Send us a design for a patch to acknowledge Scouts who have made a military sale and you could win a $50 Fandango gift card!
- Design a patch for your Scouting uniform that shows the wearer has made a military sale.
- Draw it, sketch it, build a collage–use whatever medium or technique you want to use. Don’t worry about perfection in your design: if you get the concept close and it’s a great idea, we’ll take it from there.
- Take a photo of your design and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A winning patch design will be selected by an NCAC design committee and used as the basis for a new Military Sale Patch.
- The winner receives a $50 Fandango gift card and her/his name posted on our website and social media channels.
- The contest is limited to Scouts working individually or together or in a group (yes, you and a few members of your Pack–or even the whole Pack–can get together to design a patch and win. However only one gift card will be awarded, so if it’s a group effort, plan to split it. But hey, a movie is better with friends anyway, right).