Day Trip to Jamboree
June 15, 2017
Dear NCAC Family,
Thank you to Pete Pantuso and the American Bus Association for securing a bus for a day visit to the 2017 National Jamboree. DC Trails has donated their services for the day. Saturday is one of the most popular days to visit. Taking a bus is a great way to go eliminating the stress of driving and navigating. Sit back, relax, sleep!
Here are the details of the day trip to visit the 2017 National Jamboree!
All seats are reserved only. We cannot accommodate walk-ins due to purchase of day passes for the Jamboree.
Please register no later than Friday, June 23, 2017 so we can lock in the logistics.
Saturday, July 22, 2017
– Meet at Camp Snyder, 6100 Antioch Road, Haymarket, VA.
– Bus Departs at 6:00am
– Eat your sack lunch on the bus before arrival at 11:00am at the Summit.
– Gather back at bus location no later than 3:00 pm.
– Depart by 3:15pm, we are not staying for the evening shows.
– Arrive back at Camp Snyder by 8:15pm
What to bring: A lunch if you desire to eat on the bus before arrival.
We will provide: Water, Light snacks
The Day Pass Ticket to get on site is $50. To assist with water, snacks, ice, and gratuity for the drivers, the total has been set at $70.00 per person.
I hope you can join us for this visit to the 2017 National Jamboree at the Summit!
Registration Link – https://www.scoutingevent.com/082-Jambo_Visit