The National Jewish Committee on Scouting will award scholarships to Eagle Scouts who best meet the qualifications outlined below and on the nomination application.
Eligible applicants must:
• Be a registered, active member of a Boy Scout troop, Varsity Scout team,
or Venturing crew.
• Have received the Eagle Scout Award.
• Be an active member of a synagogue and must have received the Ner Tamid
or Etz Chaim religious emblem.
• Have demonstrated practical citizenship in his synagogue, school, Scouting unit,
• Be enrolled in an accredited high school and in his final year at the time
of selection. Exception – Scouts whose Eagle Scout boards of review are held the
same year of their high school graduation may apply in that calendar year. They may
receive a scholarship one time only.