NCAC Annual Business Meeting
December 01, 2015
Please join us at National Capital Area Council’s Annual Business Meeting on Thursday, February 4, 2016.
Highlights of the meeting include:
- Election of the Council’s 2016 members-at-large and executive board;
- Review of 2015 program outcomes and annual report;
- Adoption of the 2016 strategic plan goals;
- Adoption of new bylaw revisions from National BSA;
- Installation of new board members and recognition of outgoing officers.
Voting members of the Council are strongly encouraged to attend and a quorum is required to approve the annual business items. Voting members include:
- Chartered Organization Representatives
- Executive Board Members
- Executive Committee Officers
- District Chairs
- Council Members-at-Large
Nominations to the Executive Board are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the meeting. The nomination should include the name of the individual, some background information, but the person should not be confirmed to serve if elected. The nominating committee will secure this part. All nominations can be sent through the committee secretary at Les.Baron@scouting.org, or mailed to Les Baron, Nominating Committee – NCAC, 9190 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814. Submissions can also be submitted in writing to: Jim Wilson, Guy Hicks, Tony Jimenez, Vincent Napoleon, Hugh Redd, Monica Silbas, and Woody Sutton.
Please RSVP today at this link: REGISTER FOR ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
- 6-6:30pm – Gathering & Social Time
- 6:30-7:30pm – Meeting
Directions to KPMG, 1801 K Street NW, Washington DC:
- From Farragut NORTH Metro Station:
Head southeast on Connecticut Ave NW toward L St NW
Turn right onto L St NW
Turn left onto 18th St NW to 1801 K Street
Destination will be on the right.
- From Farragut WEST Metro Station:
Head north on 18th St NW toward K St NW
Cross on K Street
Destination will be on the left to 1801 K Street