Mobile Menu

Accident-Incident Reports

Each of us always strive to keep every member, youth and adult, safe in our program. Some activities have inherent risk and accidents can even happen when you are walking and paying attention, no chewing gum involved!.

The National Capital Area Council does subscribe to the council-wide SECONDARY accident and sickness insurance to cover any gap from your personal insurance.

To file a SECONDARY accident insurance claim, submit:

Please email these complete forms direct to

Don will sign Block 13, and fill in Block 14 & 15. If Don is out, ANY Council staff member can sign the form. The signed form will be emailed/sent back to you and you will file direct with HSR. This starts the direct relationship with you and HSR to get your claim processed.

More information about the HSR Secondary Policy:

Be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions on the Claim Form and read through the Brochure to understand the coverage and also WHO is covered.

For units chartered to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the church has an existing secondary accident and sickness policy in place through Desert Mutual called “Church Activity Medical Assistance”. Claim forms are obtained through your bishop or branch president.

More information can be found at the following links: