2017 Online registration is opening October 1st!
Quick Facts for the Unit Registrar
- All units must provide adult leadership at camp, unless the youth(s) attending are provisional Boy Scouts. There is no provisional program for Webelos Resident Camps. If a contingent is only a parent/son combination, that is acceptable.
- Only one person, the Unit Registrar, should manage the registration, enter information, and make payments on behalf of the unit. (Parents should contact their unit registrar to register their youth to go to camp.)
- To reserve your unit’s spot, the unit registrar needs to enter their unit information and pay for just one youth! This is a non-refundable deposit payment of $360.
- With the new online system, no username or password is required. Everything is handled with the email address you provide.
- The registrar does not need to know exactly how many people are coming to reserve space at camp. Additional attendees can be added as youth and adults commit. (The registrar will receive an email AFTER the first youth is paid for that gives further details.)
- Each participant will need to pay in full to be considered registered for Goshen Summer Programs.
- Free adult policy! Every unit will receive two free adults, regardless of the unit size. The system will automatically subtract the cost when you go to Make a Payment.
- If you plan on applying for a campership for a youth, please DO NOT pay the full amount right away. Voucher codes will be sent out after camperships are awarded.
2017 Schedule & Availability
Availability (below) indicates if new units are able to register for a specific week of camp. If your unit has already reserved a week at camp then your Goshen coordinator will be able to add campers as space allows.
Click to jump to your camp.
|Camp Bowman – Boy Scout Resident Camp|
|Camp Marriott – Boy Scout Resident Camp / Provisional Camp / Specialty Week|
|Week 1 (LDS Week)||6/19-6/24||Open|
|Week 6 (Specialty Wk)||7/22-7/29||Open|
|Camp Olmsted – Boy Scout Resident Camp|
|Camp PMI – Webelos Resident Camp|
|Camp Ross – Webelos Resident Camp|
|Lenhok’sin High Adventure|
|Week 1 (LDS Week Complement)||6/18-6/24||Open|
|Week 6||No Campers|
To reserve your unit’s spot, the unit registrar needs to enter their unit information and pay for just one youth! This is a non-refundable deposit payment of $360.
|Price per camper||If paid by…|
|Early Discount Price (-$40)||Youth: $360
|Regular Price||Youth: $400
|Late Registration Price (+$40)||Youth: $440
|After May 19|
*All units will receive two free adult leaders per unit!
Early Bird Fee Special! All campers who are paid in full by the Early Discount Deadline, will be eligible for the 2017 Goshen hat!
|Add-on Program||Additional Fees (2016/2017)|
|Wilderness First Aid||$70/TBD|
If the unit cancels, the deposit payment (the cost of one Scout) is forfeited.
If an individual cancels, a replacement scout may be found OR a refund may be requested for a limited time.
- Replacement Scouts: Camp fees for one Scout may be moved to a new replacement Scout within the unit. To qualify for the transfer, the replacement Scout should have made no prior payment. As a unit, please keep track of Scouts who have paid, canceled, and are being replaced. (Campers Aid recipients cannot move their scholarship money to a replacement Scout.)
- Refund Requests:
- On or before June 15: A refund of 85% of registration costs will be granted by request. Only requests from unit leaders will be honored (parents, please work through your unit to receive a refund). These requests must be received electronically by the Goshen Camping Specialist, Calicoe Ashley, at the email address Calicoe.Ashley@Scouting.org with the subject line, “Goshen Refund [camp] [unit] [number].” Refund request letters should name the no-show camper, unit, camp, week, and state the reason for missing camp.
- After June 15: Registration costs will be forfeited.
Non-registration fees (i.e. hat embroidery, bus tickets, ATV, shotgun, Wilderness First Aid, etc) are non-refundable. All refunds will be subject to a final review in the Council office before the check is issued. Online payment options will be credited where possible, or paper checks will be issued to the unit.