April 2015 Edition
Download the April 2015 Powhatan Press Here
IN THIS ISSUE:
- April Roundtables
- Scouting for Youth with Disabilities
- Special Guests Highlight Great Falls Citizens Meeting
- Eagle Project Report – Building a Stream Trail Bridge
- Cub Scout Leader-Specific Training
- Outdoor Webelos Leader-Specific (OWLS) Training
- Powhatan District Dinner
- Leave No Trace Master Educator Course
- Powhatan District Day Camp
- High Adventure Opportunities
- Fairfax 2015 World Police and Fire Games
Click to download
2015- March -- February -- January
2014 - December -- November -- October -- September -- August
All Den Leaders, Committee Members, and Scout families wishing to subscribe via email, log in to this website or create a new profile, and join the Group called Powhatan District. You will automatically receive the Powhatan Press at the beginning of each month.
Have a great Scouting article, photo, or announcement you’d like to have posted in the newsletter? Please email Meg Ball.
The deadline for content in the next newsletter is March 25th.
Megan Ball, MSMMarketing Chairman – Powhatan District
National Capital Area Council - Boy Scouts of America
Google Voice: (571) 969-4486