January 2015 Edition
Download the January 2015 Powhatan Press Here
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Round Table 8PM January 8th: Recharter info, 2015 Cub changes, Leave No Trace
- District Pinewood Derby and Bake-Off Rules and Details
- Local Employers Supporting Friends of Scouting
- Wreaths Across America honors Herndon Veterans
- 10th Anniversary of The Monuments Of Our Nation's Capital Trail
- Unit Commissioners Needed
- Sea Base 2015 Announcement
- December 2014 High Adventure Announcements & Updated HA Program Summaries
- Order Your BSA License Plate for Virginia or Maryland by Jan 15!
Click to download
2014 - December -- November -- October -- September -- August
All Den Leaders, Committee Members, and Scout families wishing to subscribe via email, please send your request to PowhatanMarketing@gmail.com to be added to the distribution list.
Have a great Scouting article, photo, or announcement you’d like to have posted in the newsletter? Please email Meg Ball.
The deadline for content in the next newsletter is Oct 25th.
Megan Ball, MSMMarketing Chairman – Powhatan District
National Capital Area Council - Boy Scouts of America
Google Voice: (571) 969-4486