May 2015 Edition
Download the April 2015 Powhatan Press Here
IN THIS ISSUE:
- May Roundtables
- New BSA Safety Policy Mandate
- 2016 Powhatan District Program Launch and Cook Out
- Doing Good in our Communities
- Conservation Project: Plan a Garlic Mustard Pull Activity
- Leave No Trace (LNT) Principles & “Trash-Free” Activity Challenge
- Cub Scout Leader-Specific Training
- Outdoor Webelos Leader-Specific (OWLS) Training
- Combined Venturing Leader Training Courses
- Celebrating Costa Rica
- Powhatan District Dinner
- Powhatan District Day Camp
- Philmont 2016 Council Treks AVAILABLE!
Click to download
2015- April -- March -- February -- January
2014 - December -- November -- October -- September -- August
All Den Leaders, Committee Members, and Scout families wishing to subscribe via email, log in to this website or create a new profile, and join the Group called Powhatan District. You will automatically receive the Powhatan Press at the beginning of each month.
Have a great Scouting article, photo, or announcement you’d like to have posted in the newsletter? Please email Meg Ball.
The deadline for content in the next newsletter is March 25th.
Megan Ball, MSMMarketing Chairman – Powhatan District
National Capital Area Council - Boy Scouts of America
Google Voice: (571) 969-4486