Welcome to the AT District's OA Chapter
Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470
2015 Dues can now be paid online. CLICK HERE. It is available until April 1,2015.
The Passport option is being offered again this year, see the website for info.
1. As announced at the District Round Table, Dan Timmons will take over as AT OA Chapter Adviser January 1st. Rick Sprow will become the Ordeal Master Adviser. Dan needs an Associate Adviser, so if anyone would like to go for that position please contact Dan.
2. The Lodge OA Annual Banquet is just around the corner. Sign up now online. (See flyer and information below). We will be setting up a carpool. Please contact Rick Sprow if interested.
3. OA dues, $14.00, are due now. Pay online or download form and send in. Save money by considering a Passport. The Passport covers your 2015 Dues, Banquet, Spring Fellowship and Fall Fellowship. Paying your dues also helps the AT Chapter this year and thus your troop OA members.
4. Do not forget to register your troop for OA elections. So far only one troop has registered! (See informational PPT)
5. DATES - MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
The Spring Ordeal will be at Camp Green Top on April 24-26, 2015
The Spring Fellowship will be at Camp Snyder on June 5-7, 2015
The Fall Fellowship will be at Goshen on September 18-20, 2015.
6. NLS/ NLAT Training is just around the corner in March and April. · National Leadership Seminar (NLS) · National Lodge Adviser Training Seminar (NLATS) Applications need to be turned in by December 31. If interested contact Rick Sprow or Dan Timmons immediately.
7. Last but not least Leadership Training is scheduled for January 31, 2015. If you are OA and plan on holding a leadership position either at troop level or in the OA this is a do not miss. Top instructors from around the country will be instructing the classes. For more info go to http://www.ncacbsa.org/events/event_details.asp?id=518332
Jan. 3, 2015 - Lodge Banquet
The annual lodge banquet is an opportunity for all Arrowmen and their families to gather together to celebrate the successes of the previous year for the chapters and the lodge.
This event is where the lodge will publicly recognize those members who have been recently inducted as the newest members of the Vigil Honor. Recognition is also given to those members who have been selected as Founder's Award recipients. Chapter competition for newsletters and camping promotion provides an opportunity for members to recognize the program excellence in our chapters. This culminates with the recognition of the chapters through the Journey to Excellence Program for previous year.
The OA turns 100 in 2015!
Plan to attend NOAC 2015, August 3rd-8th at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
NOAC 2015 website: http://www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/2015-national-order-of-the-arrow-conference
Chapter Chief is Kaleb Koerts-Meijer