Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Website Issues   |   Sign In   |   Register
Introduction
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Northern Tier Training March 8, 2014 0 S. Turk Hol-Ry, Northern Tier Trekkers!  [Note:  Please forward this invitation to all of your trek Advisors. as I only got the e-mail addresses for the primary point of contact from the Northern Tier Registrar at Ely.]  To introduce myself, I’m Craig Reichow, National Capital Area Council’s Northern Tier program liaison for NCAC’s High Adventure Committee.  My claim to fame is that I was a wilderness guide(now called interpreter) at Northern Tier for six years and returned twice as an Advisor with my NCAC troop.  For the last 25 years, I’ve passed along practical tips on what to take, arrival at the base, canoe trekking in the wilderness, and (most importantly) answer your questions.  This year I’ve invited two recent NCAC trek Advisors to join me as instructors, and the Northern Tier training includes trek pictures, equipment ideas, and practical tips. WHO:  Crew Advisors from every crew.  Crew Chiefs are also welcome. WHEN: Saturday,March 8th, 9 AM to about 1 PM, depending on questions.  We will not break for lunch, but eating is allowed. WHERE:  BSA’s Camp Snyder, Dining Hall  WHY:  To help your trek be the trek of a lifetime (i.e.,know what to expect)   COST:  None,although donations are appreciated if you partake of coffee/donuts. See you  there!  Yi-HA! [Yours in High Adventure] CraigReichow
by S. Turk
Sunday, February 09, 2014
Summit Opening 0 S. Turk High Adventure Committee is sponsoring a provisional trek to the Bechtel Summit Scout Reservation leaning on July 26, 2014.  Slots are available for the inaugurate camping experience at the Summt
by S. Turk
Friday, December 27, 2013
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal/Privacy