Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Website Issues   |   Sign In   |   Register
NCAC Q&A
Moderator(s): Carol Cass
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
POW WOW 1 S. Stolpe Pow Wow Registration and Information is now available online at  http://www.ncacbsa.org/powwow
by C. Cass
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Changing login password 2 T. Boyer To change your password;1) Click on the "Manage Profile" link found in the "My Profile" box on the right of your screen.2) Select the "Edit Bio" from under Information and settings.3) In the Account Information section you will see a password label. Click on the option to (change) next to it.
by M. Mendelson
Monday, August 12, 2013
Change Password 2 D. Dickey Agreed - the "Change Password" feature must be very obvious, or no one will do it.   I used the "Report Website Issues" link to ask this question, and got a quick response:  To change your password;1) Click on the "Manage Profile" link found in the "My Profile" box on the right of your screen.2) Select the "Edit Bio" from under Information and settings.3) In the Account Information section you will see a password label. Click on the option to (change) next to it.
by M. Mendelson
Monday, August 12, 2013
Patches 0 J. Mullen Why did NCAC have no patch set for the 2013 Jamboree?
by J. Mullen
Thursday, August 08, 2013
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal/Privacy