Report Website Issue   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Zekiah General Forum
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Veterans Awarness and Community Outreach Event 0 Z. District "The Veterans Administration would be honored if Charles County Boy Scouts are able to support our Veterans Awareness and Community Outreach Day event. on Saturday, June 6, 2015, from 1100 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  The event will be held at Gospel Union Church of Christ, 7380 Gospel Union Road, Bryans Road, MD  20616.  Their duties are as follows: ·         Assist with set-up; ·         Serve water; ·         Serve food; & ·         Assist with clean up. POC at event is: Robin C. Cooper NCA Outreach Coordinator National Cemetery Administration Department of Veterans Affairs (202) 632-7223 (p) (202) 632-7910 (f)
by Z. District
Monday, June 01, 2015
14th Annual Good Scout Award Dinner 0 Z. District         Charles County Fourteenth Annual Good Scout Award Dinner   Recognizing Mr. Ron Litten president of r. l. litten & associates, architects, llc     The dinner is on Wednesday,May 20, 2015 at the JayCees Community Center in Waldorf. See the attached flyer for more information and to register.
by Z. District
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Zekiah District Organization - 2015 0 Z. District The attached .PDF shows the various Zekiah District positions, who is currently filling them and which positions are open. If you are interested in helping at the District level, please contact Jim Thomas at: jim.thomas20640@gmail.com   YiS Zekiah District
by Z. District
Monday, February 16, 2015
Certificates of Insurance 0 R. Davidson Hello Scouters!   For many of you this will be routine, but for some this is new.   Many of your units have meetings at locations that require a Certificate of Insurance.  All COI’s run from March 1st to March 1st and therefore are set to expire at the end of the month.   We now have approval to begin printing new COIs for 2015 – 2016.  If you need a COI please fill out the attached request form and get it back to me.   A few notes – If the event is a regular event such as a Den Meeting please write, weekly Den Meetings under dates Your Charter Organization does not require nor will they get a COI.  Their insurance coverage is done through their Annual Agreement Contract.  I can’t give them a COI because that doesn’t apply to them as a Charter Organization. The certificate holder is the organization requesting the certificate.    Please let me know if you have any questions!   Thanks for all that you do!   Wes Haynes  |   Western Shore and Zekiah District Director BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA National Capital Area Council
by R. Davidson
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Easy No Risk Fundraising for Scouts and Explorers 0 Z. District The attached flyer is for form for the 2015 Camp Card sign up.   YiS Zekiah District
by Z. District
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Zekiah District Friends of Scouting & Mary Thompson Endowment 0 Z. District Please see the attached flyer about the Zekiah District Friends of Scouting and the Mary Thompson Endowment.  YiSZekiah District  
by Z. District
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
NCAC Campership Forms 0 Z. District NCAC Campership Forms
by Z. District
Thursday, December 04, 2014
Northern Tier 0 Z. District Northern Tier is switching to a lottery system  effective January 6th for 2016 regular reservations, plus NCAC is looking for interest for NT provo treks in 2016.
by Z. District
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Peer to Peer Recruitment card 0 R. Davidson Hello everyone, NCAC is promoting two recruiting programs for your packs.  First, October is ‘Wear Your Uniform to School on Tuesdays’.  Ask your cubs to wear  their uniforms to school and help promote your Pack’s Cub Scout program.  AND, attached, please find a Peer to Peer Recruitment card your boys can hand out to their friends at school.  One on one recruitment always has been THE most effective means of attracting new youth to scouting! Please let me know how it works for you and, as always, I am here to help just let me know. YiS, Geoff
by R. Davidson
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal