Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Website Issues   |   Sign In   |   Register
Zekiah General Forum
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
WEBELOS to Scouts Transition EVent 0 Z. District Zekiah District will present a WEBELOS to Scouts Transition event on Oct 29th. Please see the attached flyer for more information. 
by Z. District
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Troop 1321 Spooktacular 0 Z. District Troop 1321 invites all WEBELOS to join them for their Spooktacular.  Please see the attached flyer for more information and registration details.
by Z. District
Thursday, October 09, 2014
2014 Chairman Challenge 0 Z. District As we move into Spring, our units look forward to preparing for their summertime program. In a few months, as they go off to camp and participate in other unit activities, the youth will celebrate their accomplishments earned over the year and they will have an opportunity to apply their new knowledge and skills. It is the responsibility if the unit Key 3 - Chartering Organization Representative, Committee Chairman, and Unit Leader – to set the expectation that the unit will plan and execute an effective spring recruitment program.See the attached flyer for more information.YiSZekiah District
by Z. District
Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Peer to Peer Recruitment card 0 R. Davidson Hello everyone, NCAC is promoting two recruiting programs for your packs.  First, October is ‘Wear Your Uniform to School on Tuesdays’.  Ask your cubs to wear  their uniforms to school and help promote your Pack’s Cub Scout program.  AND, attached, please find a Peer to Peer Recruitment card your boys can hand out to their friends at school.  One on one recruitment always has been THE most effective means of attracting new youth to scouting! Please let me know how it works for you and, as always, I am here to help just let me know. YiS, Geoff
by R. Davidson
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal/Privacy