Report Website Issue   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Zekiah Committee
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
To-Date Status of Friends of Scouting Pledge Campaign 0 J. Thomas I would first like to thank every unit and every family that has already participated in the Campaign. We still have a bit to go, but we are well ahead of our year-to-year status. I appreciate the time and attention the families have give the presenters and their generosity to provide financial support to ensure the continued success of the Scouting program.  I encourage everyone to review the attached document to see where were toward our f $22,000.00 goal and to what extent their unit has contributed.   Yours in the Service of Scouting, Jim Thomas Chairman, Zekiah District 202.368.2177, jim.thomas20640@gmail.com  
by J. Thomas
Sunday, March 22, 2015
District J2E Status as of February 2015 0 J. Thomas Journey to Excellence (J2E) is a highly effective tool to allow us to see just how good of a program we are running. As some elements of the program are influenced by seasonal efforts, not all data is available this early in the year. As the year progress, we can see our measured progress toward our goal. Just as important, we can gain insight into where we may need to double our efforts to address a weakness or shortcoming. This is just one of the tools we use to guide our discussions at District and Council. Every engaged Scouter will find the information useful
by J. Thomas
Sunday, March 22, 2015
2015 Mar Committee Minutes 1 Z. District Thank you to all who attended. Invite your friends....all are welcome!We had some good discussion and, from the minutes, we covered a great deal of ground. Regards,Jim ThomasChairman, Zekiah Dist. Committee
by J. Thomas
Sunday, March 22, 2015
2015 Feb Committee Minutes 1 Z. District Thank you to all who attended. Invite your friends....all are welcome!
by J. Thomas
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal