Potomac District 2013 - a Very Good Year:
* 1.6% total Growth (youth members),
* that's 57 youth over in total membership including growth in Boy Scouts, Venturing, and Exploring
* +5 new units including the first performing arts Post and Veterinary Post and Club in the National Capital Area Council
* 80% youth Retention
* 23rd great Klondike Derby = 43 troops & crews; 88 patrols; 803 Boy Scouts, Venturers & adults camp 2 nights in January
* great Webelos day outing at Klondike Derby = 238 Webelos & parents
* Great Cub Scout Day Camp held in Potomac = 143 Cub & Webelos Scouts
* District Pinewood Derby race = 79 racers from 24 packs
* 102.1% combined Friends of Scouting donations,
* 98.0% Popcorn sales vs. 2012
--> We'll be a GOLD Journey to Excellence District again!
... Good Year, Best Volunteers! Look out 2014, the best has yet to come!