School Extensions Adding Campers
The school year has been extended in Fairfax Co. (potentially Alexandria Co.) and has partially overlapped with the first week of camp. If you are registered for the first week of camp, your unit should decide if they would like to switch weeks before registering campers. Week 2 (June 29-July 5) is likely to have room but I am happy to help you reschedule to any week that is open, and to a different camp if necessary. Please contact Calicoe (calicoe.richir@scouting,org) to switch weeks.
Planning for Adults
Registration is now open to add youth and additional adults. (Please read the articles above before adding your adults.) You will need the first and last name of the camper. DOB is not required but can be added. Pay attention to setting the level, this will determine price and cannot be changed later. You should only add campers who have already made a payment to the unit. Payment is required with registration. All unpaid campers will be cleared at midnight of each day.
Option for large units of 25 or more
- To add a camper, go to Group Menu > Add Camper
- To be considered enrolled, every camper (Adult & Youth) must be enrolled in the “Morning Flag Ceremony.”
- After you have added campers, you can enroll everyone in Morning Flag Ceremony by the push of a button, “Enroll My Campers,” located on the Camper Schedule page.
- If there is no room in Morning Flag Ceremony, then the camp is considered full
: If you would like to receive a template to have your unit auto-uploaded into the online system. Please email Gary (email@example.com
) Subject Line: “Large Unit Upload”
Earn a free hat, embroidery optional
Paying for Campers
We recommend that you add campers in batches and pay in batches. To make a payment, you must be enrolled in at least one course (Morning Flag Ceremony) but you do not need to set your Scouts’ schedule in order to pay.
If you pay by the early bird deadline, then you will also earn a free Goshen hat. As an option, all units who earn hats can have them embroidered with the unit number, city, and state. The cost is $6 per hat and should be purchased through the red “Store” tab after you pay for your campers. Program Schedules
After a youth is paid for, schedules can be set-up at any time.
Unit Leader Meetings
- Webelos, choose between Webelos I (1st year camper) or Webelos II (returning camper).
- Boy Scouts, plan your merit badge schedule offline by printing your program schedule and making a plan for each boy. Go to www.ncacbsa.org/goshen/forms and look at the resources listed for your camp.
This is an optional (but useful!) meeting. Please choose one date at the best location and send one representative per unit. More information to follow shortly.
April 7th and 9th Location TBD. POSTPONED
- Maryland: April 14th and 16th at the Marriott Scout Service Center.