Posted By Anthony Waisanen,
Friday, December 06, 2013
| Comments (0)
Planning to attend the Webmaster training session on 2013-12-07.
- Upcoming events. Includes Council-wide events, not COPE events, which visitors to the COPE pages would expect to find. Can a filter be included?
- Blog. Moved to left (wider) side of page. Right side was too narrow. Blogs (IMHO) are for concise statements.
- Event signup. Need sign up for multiple types of events:
- Facilitation sessions. Maximum of 30 students per session (need the Committee to define a minimum per group). Typically one full day comprised of two half-day sessions. Requires non-refundable deposit for the group. Balance is due at start of session. Two staff required per group. Maximum of two adults allowed as observers. [Group committment, non-refundable down payment.]
- Instructor sessions. Maximum of 20 students. Requires minimum of 3 fully qualified staff, prefer 5-7. Session is from Friday 1700 hrs to Sunday 1500 hrs. Following training, students must help facilitate sessions while being monitored by senior staff. [Individual committment, fee.]
- Committee sessions. Quarterly. Purpose is to review and approve the operation of COPE in NCAC. Attendance limited to committee members or COPE advocates interested in supporting the program. [Individual committment, no fee.]
- Field days. Limited to COPE-qualified individuals. Purpose of sessions is to maintain the course facilities or the competence of the individuals, both low element and high element. [Individual committment, no fee.]
- Forum. Maybe?
- Layout. Alternative? Can anyone suggest a page that has a more appropriate layout?