Welcome to the National Capital Area Council Popcorn Page!
Popcorn Sales Fund Unit Scouting Programs
Each year, the National Capital Area Council sponsors a Trail’s End Popcorn sale to raise money for local Scouting programs and activities.
Click Below For:
- 2016 Popcorn Survey and Sale Sign-Up
- 2016 Kick-Off Schedule
- RSVP For 2016 Regional Kick-Off
- 2016 Key Popcorn Dates
- Resources for Building a Successful Popcorn Sale
Why Trail’s End Popcorn?
- High profit return—Trail’s End returns more than 70% of the purchase price to local Scouting. The high profit margin earn provides many units enough money to fund their scouting program needs for the entire year. The Council uses its portion of the funds raised to support Scouting programs, camping, training programs, camperships and other important needs.
- No up front money required—This Council-administered fundraiser enables units to order and pay for only the products they sell.
- A turnkey program—Everything you need for a successful fundraiser is included: order forms, online ordering, Scout prizes, training videos and other sales tools.
- Proven product quality—Trail’s End provides superior products and pricing with high consumer appeal. Their products include no Trans-Fats and microwave products are made with canola oil. Ninety-two percent of consumers are repeat customers.
- Teaches life lessons—Popcorn sales help build self-confidence, while teaching each Scouts the responsibility of “Earning Their Own Way.” Scouts also learn leadership and financial skills, and have the opportunity to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Program Support—Council staff and volunteers are available to assist and provide training locally to guide you through a successful sale.
For more information, contact Lisa Snip by email or call (301) 214-9196.